Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Poems in my yearbook

Here's a story submitted by a CentralJerseyMoms.com member:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, one of the most cherished things I have from high school are a few poems written in my yearbook from a guy who I was madly in love with. I found out years later he loved me too. This was after we lost touch for a bit then I came to find out he had died. I visited his parents after the fact and they gave me a picture of him which I still keep in my wallet to this day.

I've never stopped loving Richie and visit him often at his grave, but have his picture and words on paper to remind me of him every day.

Signed, D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for sharing your story, D.!

~Eva, www.Sort-Things-Out.com

No comments: